We operate the easiest, least expensive anonymous mail-forwarding service you'll find.
How it works:
- Place your ready-to-mail letter(s) in an outer envelope.
- Enclose appropriate payment. Just $1 for up to 5 letters (that's $1 total, NOT per item), $2 for more than 5 letters.
- Your items will be remailed immediately upon receipt, postmarked with our zip code.
- If you'd like the remailing delayed, simply affix a post-it note with the desired mail date. It will be held until that date, then mailed. No additional charge.
- The original envelope you sent your letters in will be discarded. There is no paper trail.
- For full anonymity, use non-machineable stamps (the kind you buy at the counter, not printed from an automated kiosk).
- Letters or postcards only, no packages.
- For payment, send concealed cash bills only. No coins, please.
- Make sure your envelopes are addressed correctly and have the proper postage affixed.
- For anonymity, do not include any return address on your envelopes.
- You will not be able to receive a reply to any of your mail. No registered or return-receipt letters.
- For international mailings, please do not send anything requiring a customs form.
- Remember to enclose payment. Letters sent with no accompanying payment will be discarded.
- Please ensure that you truly wish to send your letters before mailing them to us. Letters will be remailed immediately upon receipt. There is no way to "take them back".
- Use of this service indicates your agreement that all contents are legal in both the United States and destination country. Please do not use this service to send threats or illegal material. This is a legitimate, ethical service.
- Any items that do not follow the above requirements will be discarded, unopened.
Please feel free to email us with any questions you may have.